Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Bucket List

I have begun, at this later stage in my life, to make a list of things and places I absolutely must see or do, or have done to me. So here goes:

  1. Hike the Grand Canyon
  2. Visit Gujurath, India with my friend, Anwar and make a documentary of it.
  3. Safari through the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Parks with my family and take a side trip to show them the town in which I was born. You will spot my town right next to the Lake Nyasa label -- Songea. And end the trip on the island of Zanzibar.
  4. Map of Tanzania
  5. See the Amazon by cruising down the river in guided tour boat. (I know my limits and I don't want some exotic worm getting in my eye and working it's way to my brain to reproduce.)
  6. Ride a Segway for hours on end in Miami Beach or Toronto. Totally doable.
  7. Dive in Thailand at the Richelieu Rock Dive Site.
  8. Go for a pilgrimmage to Mecca, Saudia Arabia.
  9. Visit Jamaica with my family for an all inclusive week-long holiday so the kids can see where mom was born. Again, easy-peasy!
  10. Pursue photography and writing. More.
  11. Read more. More.
  12. To not worry so much what people think about what I do and say....fuck yeah!
  13. Quit smoking.
  14. Debunk any debunkers!
  15. To not use so many commas in my writing.
  16. See a great pianist play the Brandenburg Concertos in their entirety.

I will periodically revise and add to this list.

 

6 comments:

Linda Mariani said...

You forgot go for coffee with Linda Mariani!! Love this list. I need one.

Smart Smoke said...

Quiting smoking Is the one that caught my eye. good for you I quit over six months ago.

Anonymous said...

I love this blog!!! I'm getting all of my co-workers and their friends to see this!

Zap said...

Anonymous, thanks!

Zap said...

Mariani, try again? Sorry :)

Anonymous said...

i believed