Monday, April 23, 2007

Missings

Beth E - I miss your throaty laugh.

Tracey O - Where the hell are you?

Cathy C - I'm so sorry I haven't sent that e-mail out as yet. :(

Ihsan T - We will get together...SOON.

Rob S - Isn't it time to go play pool?

Lisa W - Why you no come to Toronto? WHY?

Michelle B - You are so full of energy and humour...if only you would settle down...settle down already!!

Andrew B - Your heart is unbelievably gentle.

Fatema A - Chase your dreams, the moslems will follow.

Abbas A - You are kind, cheerful, honest and loyal and a man's man, man.

Dawn T - I miss you and would love to get together, but when?

John R - We think about you often and wish you well.

Dee M - Marsh and I miss you still.

Karen F - I hear good things about you still....still....still!!!!!

Karen R - Couldn't we try to stay in touch?

Mike S - In the words of Khan: "Will you open your heart to me?"

Janice S - “Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you” (1 Peter 5:6-7)

Duane S - Oh, gentle hearted Doctor....Is that all I am to you, a fine tympanic membrane?

Laura M - How is it possible to feel as much as you do?

Claude R - How is possible to be right as often as you are? (devilment, I say!! DEVILMENT!!!).

JR R - You are my brother.

Veda K - I love your lips....sorry.

Kalimah J - Wherever you happen to be....you belong.

Terrie-Lynn D - You are evidence of God's existence.

Frances M - Earnest, hard working, level headed, a good driver AND Chinese -- improbable but true.

Maria D - I want to send you a prince on a steed with flowers and a joke.

Dean R - You are the funniest guy I know.

Frank B - Whaddaya mean I'm deficient!!

Rehana A - Have you ever considered Seroquel? No, really.

Rox A-K - Let this be your motto: Who gives a fuck?

Miriam S - You are a silly monkey...don't change.

Bo S - You are so sweet that you hurt my teeth. (I like it)

Lesley P - Great heart...your motto: "I'm done with that and that and that."

Norbert O - You are a MAN.

Tracey D - You are right, you are tantalizing. (sorry Craig)

Angela H - Are you there?

Hakimu - Thanks for teaching me to ride a bike.

Kaaren B - Thanks!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zap P - I will never find a better friend. You show God's grace to me.

Anonymous said...

Zap you are far more than an eardrum to me. You are also a fine nose and throat.

Did you hear I am seeing the Hip this weekend in Philly? Rock on!!!

Anonymous said...

Zap you are too funny! I love reading your Blog...Keep it coming!!

Anonymous said...

Ditto!... people may forget what you said or did but they will never forget how you made them feel. luv ya...Dee M

Anonymous said...

hey it has been a while it has been one hell of a year. I really need a drink.





Love Dawn

PS . how is the clan

Anonymous said...

all i get is where the hell are you? come on you can do better than that.

Anonymous said...

do you mean literally or metaphorically? Is there something I should know about my mother?

I think its 3 beer time. The patio awaits.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning me in your blog. I hope what you said actually comes true. I will be waiting!!!

Anonymous said...

Am I obligated to quote something pithy from Maya Angelou here? Perhapth.

Instead, soul brother, I will merely say that I'm glad to be off the MIA list. I hope Rajiv returns to you as well. I'm sure he will some day. Certain mutual experiences transcend time and space. (How's that for pith!)